TICKETS ON SALE 25 JANUARY 2019 from TICKETEBO
We here at The Barn at Wombat Flat have teamed up with John Simpson of Outback PA and Rob Baumann of Boots and All Fundraising to bring you 500 Miles of Music – Wombat Flat to William Creek, our inaugural roadshow entertaining a huge chunk of rural South Australia for one magic week in July 2019. The Tour has been designed to showcase some of Australia’s BEST musical talent to local audiences as well as SA and interstate tourists heading up to Birdsville for the annual Big Red Bash. Come along to one show or join the tour for the whole brilliant week!
The first show of the tour will be held right here in The Barn at Wombat Flat on Sat 6th July. This show is guaranteed to sell out with lots of interest from interstate travellers heading to The Big Red Bash so if you’re one of our loyal local patrons please be quick so you don’t miss out on a show like this in your own backyard!
We’ve got a killer lineup planned for you:
· ADAM HARVEY This Australian country music legend has sold over half a million records, has been nominated five times for an ARIA Music Award and has won eight golden guitars at the Country Music Awards of Australia. Adam will be backed by one of the best bands in Oz country music today headed up by Brendan Radford and Vaughan Jones.
· BRAD BUTCHER was awarded the NEW TALENT OF THE YEAR at the 2018 Golden Guitar Awards and the 2018 Queensland Music Award – Country Song of the Year.
· ALEYCE SIMMONDS received her 7th Golden Guitar (Country Music Awards of Australia) nomination in 2017. In 2014, Simmonds won Female Artist of the Year at the Australian Independent Country Music Awards for 2014. In October 2015, Simmonds was named Australian Independent Artist of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year and awarded Best Country Single of the Year.
· MATT JAMES hails from Mount Gambier but he’s headed for Tamworth this year as a finalist in the Toyota Starmaker competition. Matt has played alongside and supported artists such as Lee Kernaghan, The Wolfe Brothers and more recently Aleyce Simmonds and Brad Butcher. His electrifying debut single Miss This is sure to climb the charts.
· MICHAELA JENKE was named the winner of the Coca-Cola Battle of The New Stars competition at the 2018 Tamworth Country Music Festival. She is a graduate of the 2017 CMAA Senior Academy of Country Music. Her EP Diamonds Outta Dirt was released to critical acclaim.
· Plus special guests at final show at William Creek